/

My First Kiss




Enjoy this true life story of The Romantic First Kiss between me and my girlfriend.

My first Kiss went like this:


I stared into her beautiful brown eyes,
I could feel the blood rushing throughout my body. 
And as I brushed the hair out of her face, I slowly moved my hand down her soft slender cheek, and as my skin touched hers, our hearts beat faster.
As she run her hands through my hair, I leaned towards her, and I breath in her.
And when our eyes closed, our lips met. 
Honestly, our kiss was soft and wet, smooth and warm, sensuous and passionate.
The kiss hit our whole body like ocean waves. We both felt all our emotion at once.
It's a feeling that even words cannot describe.
As we pulled away, she looked into my eyes, and I looked into hers. We smiled realizing that was our first kiss. And believe me, it wasn't our last.. We're still kissing passionately till date.. :-)
And I can never forget that lovely day.

How was your first kiss? Share it with us.
ALSO READ:


2 comments:

abigail said...

so sweet nd romantic avnt had mine yet.......b sure 2 let u knw wen dat happens

Unknown said...

That's nice dear.. I cant wait.. I wish you the best.